Your Donations Help Us Succeed
Donations to The Chris Duhon Stand Tall Foundation support our efforts with:
- Stand Tall Foundation Scholarships for graduating seniors in St. Tammany Parish Public Schools
- Will team up with local school systems to develop and organize projects to support teachers who face new challenges in teaching.
- Will work to assist teachers with adequate teaching supplies and tools to provide the best education possible for children.
- Organize and support after school programs through schools systems, churches and other youth organizations that promotes academic success beyond school walls
- Will work to address important social issues and welfare for children at risk of hunger.
- Will work with other civic and non-profit organizations to encourage kids to get involved in their local communities.
- Sneakers-2-Succeed - A campaign to collect NEW or gently used sneakers to homeless students enrolled in public schools. This campain has been organized in several cities throughout the country.
- Will pursue and create recreational projects that promote health and fitness as well as teach the values of teamwork, commitment, discipline, work ethic and sportsmanship.
- Operation 21 - project to refurbish/rebuild outside basketball courts/play areas.
- Project P.L.A.Y.; Playground Laughter and Amusement for our Youth; a project to improve and/or install new and improved playground equipment in public parks
- Annual Chris Duhon Basketball Camp, a five-day camp designed for boys & girls ages 7-15 to teach fundaments of basketball such as dribbling, passing, shooting, rebounding, defense, etc.
- Annual Triple Threat Dance-Step-Cheer Camps; a five-day camp teaching the fundamentals of Dance, Step and Cheer to help prepare campers for the middle school and high school teams