Our Welfare Objectives
The Chris Duhon Stand Tall Foundation is working exhaustively to help fund Education, Welfare and Recreational initiatives. We have numerous areas where we perform work or donate supplies to help out those in need.
- We will work to address important social issues and welfare for children at risk of hunger.
- We will work with other civic and non-profit organizations to encourage kids to get involved in their local communities.
- We annually team up with Feed the Children to distribute food to families in need. Each family received a box of non-perishable food items and a box of personal care items. Each family also receives a 10-lb frozen turkey for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- We work with creating the Kids Cafe - a program to feed hot meals to kids participating in after school programs and local Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Organized the Stand Tall Against Hunger Food Drive to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeast Louisiana (BGCSELA) provide quality learning environments that encourage youth, especially those most in need, to become responsible and productive adults. Learn More
Chris Duhon and the Stand Tall Foundation to Host 5th Annual Thanksgiving Food Giveaway Learn More
Chris Duhon Stand Tall Organization is proud to work with Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida in helping them achieve their goals of fighting hunger in the Central Florida area. Learn More